- How are the business models of Europe’s airlines evolving?
- Which carriers could operate to my airport and which routes might work?
- How will governmental and regulatory decisions impact the development of my airport?
- What do the new EU rules on State Aid to airports and airlines mean for my airport?
IC Aviation has developed a novel concept for regional airports – The Workshop for Key Stakeholders! IC Aviation has hosted dozens of these workshops in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Germany – and they are proving to be hugely popular! These workshops are designed for:
- Airport Managers
- Aviation Marketing Employees
- Airport Owners
- Chambers of Commerce
- Tourism Authorities
Contact IC Aviation to receive more information about our workshops and seminars.