Tom Shearer – Director
Tom is one of Europe’s foremost experts on route development and airline negotiations. He spent 8 years as a Ryanair executive and has represented a multitude of airports, governments and regions in relation to air transport development. Tom’s aviation experience covers a wide range of areas:
- Commercial airline strategy & planning
- Airline network development
- Airline / airport negotiations
- Airline mergers and acquisitions
Download a full copy of Tom’s CV here.
Olle Fält – Director
Olle has been involved in some of the most significant aviation developments that have taken place in the Nordic markets in the last 10-15 years. Having represented airports, governments and private organisations Olle’s experience spans as many sectors as it does decades. Olle’s areas of expertise include:
- Regional economic development
- Linking tourism and aviation development
- Airport marketing strategies
- Airport commercial development
Download a full copy of Olle’s CV here.
Michelle Lee – Executive Assistant
Michelle joined IC Aviation in January 2015 after a 10 year career as a legal secretary. Michelle delivers exceptional experience in organisational and administrative support for the company and has also recently taken on responsibility for managing IC Aviation’s digital and online presence.